Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- Filesystem and permissions
- PHP versions
- Sending and receiving email
- The Boxfile
- Configuration snippets
- What are Processing Units?
- Staging environments
- Domains and DNS
- Technical support
- Distributed Architecture
- How to optimise your website's caching efficiency
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- Caching basics
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- How do I enable memcached?
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- Shell access
- Configuring the Boxfile
- The basics
- The code repository
- Hosting services
- Getting started with freistilbox
- Launching your website
- Deploying your code
- Your first website
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- SSL encryption
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- Where can my application save temporary files?
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- Where can my application put backup files?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- Why can't my application update itself?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- How do I set up DNS for my website?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?