Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- The Boxfile
- What are Processing Units?
- Distributed Architecture
- Why can't my application update itself?
- Filesystem and permissions
- Configuration snippets
- Domains and DNS
- PHP versions
- Deployment environments
- Technical support
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- How do I enable memcached?
- How to optimise caching efficiency
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- Caching basics
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- Configuring the Boxfile
- Hosting services
- Getting started with freistilbox
- The basics
- Deploying your code
- Your first website
- Shell access
- Launching your website
- The code repository
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- SSL encryption
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- Where can my application put temporary files?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- How do I set DNS for my website?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?
- Where can my application put backup files?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?