Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- PHP versions
- Distributed Architecture
- What are Processing Units?
- Sending and receiving email
- Technical support
- Configuration snippets
- Domains and DNS
- Filesystem and permissions
- Staging environments
- The Boxfile
- How to optimise your website's caching efficiency
- How do I enable memcached?
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- Caching basics
- Memcached usage
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- The code repository
- Launching your website
- Getting started with freistilbox
- Hosting services
- Your first website
- The basics
- Deploying your code
- Shell access
- Configuring the Boxfile
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- SSL encryption
- Why does my latest deployment have no effect?
- How can I install piwik on freistilbox?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- Why can't my application update itself?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- Where can my application put backup files?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- Where can my application save temporary files?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- How do I set up DNS for my website?