Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- Configuration snippets
- Domains and DNS
- The Boxfile
- Staging environments
- Filesystem and permissions
- Sending and receiving email
- Technical support
- What are Processing Units?
- Distributed Architecture
- PHP versions
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- Caching basics
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- Memcached usage
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- How to optimise your website's caching efficiency
- How do I enable memcached?
- Deploying your code
- Launching your website
- The basics
- Getting started with freistilbox
- Your first website
- The code repository
- Configuring the Boxfile
- Shell access
- Hosting services
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- SSL encryption
- How can I install piwik on freistilbox?
- How do I set up DNS for my website?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?
- Why does my latest deployment have no effect?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?
- Why can't my application update itself?
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- Where can my application save temporary files?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?
- Where can my application put backup files?