Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- The Boxfile
- Staging environments
- What are Processing Units?
- PHP versions
- Technical support
- Configuration snippets
- Sending and receiving email
- Domains and DNS
- Filesystem and permissions
- Distributed Architecture
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- How to optimise your website's caching efficiency
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- How do I enable memcached?
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- Caching basics
- Shell access
- The basics
- Configuring the Boxfile
- Deploying your code
- Your first website
- The code repository
- Getting started with freistilbox
- Launching your website
- Hosting services
- SSL encryption
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- Why can't my application update itself?
- Where can my application save temporary files?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?
- Where can my application put backup files?
- How do I set up DNS for my website?
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?