Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- Distributed Architecture
- Filesystem and permissions
- PHP versions
- Sending and receiving email
- The Boxfile
- Configuration snippets
- What are Processing Units?
- Staging environments
- Technical support
- Domains and DNS
- How to optimise your website's caching efficiency
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- Memcached usage
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- Caching basics
- How do I enable memcached?
- Your first website
- Getting started with freistilbox
- Deploying your code
- Hosting services
- Configuring the Boxfile
- Shell access
- The basics
- Launching your website
- The code repository
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- SSL encryption
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- Where can my application save temporary files?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?
- Where can my application put backup files?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?
- How can I install piwik on freistilbox?
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- Why can't my application update itself?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- Why does my latest deployment have no effect?
- How do I set up DNS for my website?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- What is the IP address of my server?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?