- We’ve fixed a bug in the handling of YAML errors in the
Boxfile. The aborted
deployment then left stale lock files, preventing any further deployment. Now,
Boxfile errors will be properly logged.
- We’ve disabled the Query Cache on our database clusters, improving query
throughput by a factor of 3x to 4x. MySQL is going to completely remove this
feature in the next major version.
- You can now assign a deployment branch for each individual application
instance, making staging workflows more straightforward.
- Upgrades of the following PHP 5.3 clusters to multi-version setup: c55, c56, c66, c80, c87, c92, c98, c103, c109
- We’ve added a big red button that lets you remove web applications from your
cluster. At this time, they only go offline; content isn’t deleted.
- Upgrades of the following PHP 5.5 clusters to multi-version setup: c130, c131, c133, c134, c135, c137, c138, c139, c140
- Upgrades of the following PHP 5.5 clusters to multi-version setup: c116, c125, c127, c128, c129
- Upgrades of PHP 5.5 cluster c126 to multi-version setup.
- Upgrades of PHP 5.5 cluster c100 to multi-version setup.
- In Varnish setups for WordPress we now allow caching of URLs containing
feed/. Caching was disabled for these before.
- Added changelog :)
- installed wkhtmltopdf v0.12.2 on freistilbox. It’s path is
/usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf. There’s also
wkhtmltoimage to create images instead of PDF files.