When we decided to build a managed hosting platform back in 2010, we wanted to deliver the best customer experience possible. We found that this requires us to specialise, and since we already had experience with Drupal, we built our first hosting product
DrupalCONCEPT. After three successful years, we used everything we had learned to build freistilbox. And since we now had the necessary know-how, we added official support for WordPress.
We know — in the end, it’s all PHP. But by focusing exclusively on Drupal and WordPress, we can do things like:
- offer expert technical support for any operational issue you can (and can’t) think of,
- tune Varnish for optimum caching efficiency,
- automatically clean up database tables for better performance,
- optimise content search performance to manage huge bodies of content,
- and provide you with pre-built configuration snippets for quick and easy website setup.
Learn more about the technical architecture that powers hundreds of Drupal and WordPress sites!